January 25, 2011

garment catalogue


i've been pleasantly surprised with the response to my recent work and have already (and unofficially) begun to take pre-orders for some pieces. as per my usual virgo self, i'd like to have everything perfect before i put it out there but i've been getting quite a few enquiries and sending off images via email so i thought i'd start a catalogue for everyone to see. i still plan to list things in my online shop, but until that's ready you can see the pieces here. if you're interested in placing an order or have any questions please do email me.

if you've been reading my blog for awhile you'll know that i love working on the lookbooks almost as much as the pieces themselves. and because i'd like to proceed in a slowly evolving fashion for the first little while rather than releasing a proper collection, my favourite melbourne illustrator, luci everett painted up this little picture for me, which will be printed up as a postcard and sent out with any orders. you can see my label's namesakes primo and ezra in the corner there. luci's captured them perfectly!

and...not forgetting my scarves...i have spring/summer pieces on their way to erica tanov and autumn/winter pieces arriving soon at orson and blake and husk with other stores to follow a little later in the season. they are all lovely shops - check them out if you happen to be close by.